I love His Bride

My journey of discovery into the wonderful entity that is the Church, His Bride. God is shaking and challenging my concept of Church, with the wide variety of expressions that are arising. So I thought that if I have to struggle with it the world can too.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Finally, part 3, I hope I haven't bored you too much


Well on sunday night it was a wonderful time of just free worship and also having Antti free to play the piano was wonderful. And as he was playing I just felt to go and sit near him and to pray for him as he played. And after I while I felt that I should go and lay my hands on his shoulders. But I just pass this off as my own thoughts and that it would be distracting. However after alittle while later I just felt the the Lord say 'just go and put your hands on him' it was said in such a simple, gentle and loving way that I knew that it was the Lord.
So it was great to hear the Lord in such a clear way, it has been awhile! Also we had a time of interceding for the city of Logan, now if you know me you know that I have a tendenacy to pray out loud and to pray loudly. However I have not had a liberty in my spirit to do this in a long while. So during this time I was able to do what I like to do, pray out loud and loudly!!
And the night was ended with Antti being prayed for by everyone who was at the sunday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home