I love His Bride

My journey of discovery into the wonderful entity that is the Church, His Bride. God is shaking and challenging my concept of Church, with the wide variety of expressions that are arising. So I thought that if I have to struggle with it the world can too.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Finns have arrived

Well today is a good, maybe I should say that yesterday was a good. This is because today is not yet over and that yesterday my two friends from Finland arrived here in Brisbane. They are here sent by God to pray and to journey with Jesus, at least this is what they tell me! :) But it is good to have them here, I have to admit that with them coming I have been thinking alot about my trip to Finland and all the wonderful people who are back there!
Also this is going to be interesting as Antti(one of my Finnish friends) is also post a blog about his journey. So what might be a good day to him, I might see as a bad day and visa versa. So it will be interesting to read his different perspective as things go through the time they are here!
But I would like to Thank God for sending them here, as I know it will be a blessing to me if not to those they meet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home