I love His Bride

My journey of discovery into the wonderful entity that is the Church, His Bride. God is shaking and challenging my concept of Church, with the wide variety of expressions that are arising. So I thought that if I have to struggle with it the world can too.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

A different Men's retreat

Well over Friday night and saturday, I was able to spend sometime with some Christian men. Saw the most outrageous water baptisms that I have ever seen. I have never seen God manifest Himself like it, as people were being raised in Christ (raised out of the water). Out of the group that were baptised, 4 started shaken violently as they came out of the water. Actually one guy, who was a huge guy, started to quake and others had to TRY and drag him out of the water. But he wasn't going anywhere quickly, as he just settled down in the water and was just resting in the Lord. He looked like a little baby, as he had his peace all over his face. It was just amazing to see, what God was doing in these guys. You knew it was God, as they had a time to share after dinner, and as the Word says you can tell by the fruits, and these guys had fruit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home