I love His Bride

My journey of discovery into the wonderful entity that is the Church, His Bride. God is shaking and challenging my concept of Church, with the wide variety of expressions that are arising. So I thought that if I have to struggle with it the world can too.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Melbourne


Been and seen Melbourne, at least some of it! I have to admit that I liked Melbourne, though I wouldn't want to live there. I much prefer living here in Brisbane, but as a place to visit I would highly recommend Melbourne.


I had the opportunity to visit the botannical gardens that are in Melbourne and I had a really beautiful time there. The place is really beautiful and there is a wide variety of plant life there. Also I just had this real deep sense of peace, the peace that you know can only come from God. I was just walking around the gardens, enjoy creation and communion with God.


It may even been a little of what Adam experienced, when he walked with God in the Garden of Eden during the cool of the day

1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger krister said…

    so we've finally met you, when will we see you update your blog? *subtle threat of posting some very inappropriate pictures of Brett on a horse in Latvia if he doesn't *.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home