I love His Bride

My journey of discovery into the wonderful entity that is the Church, His Bride. God is shaking and challenging my concept of Church, with the wide variety of expressions that are arising. So I thought that if I have to struggle with it the world can too.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Freedom

The first thing I want to say about the whole trip is the absolute freedom I had to be ME. And I think and hope that the people that joined the group during our travels had the same freedom.

For me, it was so good to be able to be and to do what I felt the Lord lead me to do. As for myself I find that I seem to follow more the expectations that others have on me, also maybe their perceived expectations of me. So to have this liberty was just great.

Now it is being challenged back here in Australia. I went to my home church straight after landing in Australia and it was hard to see that people were at a different place then I was. So I was faced with either feeling guilty that I wasn't at the same place as people in my church were or to start judging them for not being where I was.

So it was good to be able to see the battle for what it was. An attempt to get me to fall back into old ways and to not be living in peace with who I am and where God is taking me. So I was able to choose to rejoice at where I was with the Lord and to bless those in my church who were in a different place!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Mladinski Centar GLASNOST said…

    May God be with you in your new place , because God is making everything new , and the old will go and the new will come , praise the Lord for people like you .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home