I love His Bride

My journey of discovery into the wonderful entity that is the Church, His Bride. God is shaking and challenging my concept of Church, with the wide variety of expressions that are arising. So I thought that if I have to struggle with it the world can too.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Ooops I did it again

Ok ok Laura, I get the point!! Again I start the journey but don't seem to complete it. I had wanted to make regular updates on my blog during my trip to the North. But still found it hard to get on line, I think I am going to follow Jan Inge's example (scary I know) and serious look into getting myself a Notebook. So I can access the net easier while I travel, especially if things go the way as I think they are going to go. Meaning more travelling around Australia this time instead of the Northern countries.
But now instead of raw writings of the events you get to read the more processed thoughts, or correctly you get to read through me trying to process all that happened while I was in the north. That is if anyone is reading this blog! I would have thought that I have frustrated everyone away by now!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said…

    I don't think your blog are fully reflecting the very adventorous life you are living. At least you are good at reading the blogs of your mates :)

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Heli said…

    I am :) reading this blog I mean. I thought that I should just let you know :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home