I love His Bride

My journey of discovery into the wonderful entity that is the Church, His Bride. God is shaking and challenging my concept of Church, with the wide variety of expressions that are arising. So I thought that if I have to struggle with it the world can too.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Time to break the silence

Well I think it is now time to talk, as I can only stay quiet for so long. Well the main reason I guess for going quiet, is this dissatisfaction. As I feel like I received a blessing from the Finns who visited but I had not broken into the heavenlies, if that makes any sense. So I decided to fast the internet as one way to breakthrough. But I found myself still getting on the net(but with no comdemnation, as if it was alright to do this), but I have to say that I wasn't spending as much time as I was and also I was not drawn to certain sites. These certain sites were not bad but the fruit it produced in me was bad.
So I feel a sense of release to 'get back' on the net, even though I never really left! But I have to say that there is a growing peace in my heart, which I know is God. I think it has to do with my attempts to meditate (it is funny how I wince at using that word), to grow in this holy discipline. Though I have to say I am very much the novice. I say this as I can't wait to be able to sit in my beanbag (my place of meditation) and not find myself waking up from having dozed off.
But the journey is fun and I guess in the napping God is doing something in the secret, don't ask me what, just know that He is doing something!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Break the silence again, please :)

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Petra said…

    I agree with Antti! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home