I love His Bride

My journey of discovery into the wonderful entity that is the Church, His Bride. God is shaking and challenging my concept of Church, with the wide variety of expressions that are arising. So I thought that if I have to struggle with it the world can too.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Some great news

I have to items of news to share, I will share the least item of the good news first. Well I just found out today that I will be able to claim back form the government about 1900 dollars which practically pays for my new laptop

And the second bit of good news, which is so much better than the one I mentioned before, is that I am going to be an uncle! As I just found out last night, that my brother's wife, Dayna, is ten weeks pregnant. So in early April I am going to be an uncle, and I believe I am going to have a nephew! But if it isn't, she will still be special!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home