I love His Bride

My journey of discovery into the wonderful entity that is the Church, His Bride. God is shaking and challenging my concept of Church, with the wide variety of expressions that are arising. So I thought that if I have to struggle with it the world can too.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Connect Australia

Well it is official I will be going Sydney to attend a gathering over the weekend of the 15th to the 17th of this month. The gathering is being called by Donny Mcgregor and it is for young 'emerging' leaders. So I guess that is why I don't know what to expect in going, as I don't see myself in any leadership postion to validate the invitation. But hey they invited me and I was hoping to be able to meet Marc van der Woude, when I heard that he was coming out to Australia.
So off I go, well not until the 15th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home