I love His Bride

My journey of discovery into the wonderful entity that is the Church, His Bride. God is shaking and challenging my concept of Church, with the wide variety of expressions that are arising. So I thought that if I have to struggle with it the world can too.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Alot of change

I just recently changed work depots, just 2 weeks after returning to my home depot from another different depot. So to make this clear, I have changed work depots twice in the last couple of months compared with only once in the last 2 years.
Then there is the change of home churches as I am joining Geoff Armitage in his intentional interim pastorship at Cannon Hill Baptist. So God has me going through alot of change, ever since returning from Finland

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, bro :)

    I got a laptop, halleluja! Maybe around new year I'll have a net connection also. Do u have Skype on your computer? We could talk sometimes. Send Jane my greetings and tell her that my fbmission email has been nearly dead for the last two months. I mean it doesn't work. So.. happy summer to u. We have a "winter" here. No snow and +5 degrees. Ridiculous... :) Bless u!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home